University - Club Programs
CSU Channel Islands Scuba Club
Already a Certified Diver and want to dive more
around Malibu and Catalina?
Interested in getting Certified, but don’t know how?
- No Certification needed to join
- “Discover Scuba”, try scuba sessions $25 (reg. $99)
- Certification available through Malibu Divers
- Monthly Beach Dives in Malibu led by PADI Dive Pro’s
- No cost besides rental gear and transportation
- Discounted rental gear available through Malibu Divers Dive Store
- Possible trips on local Dive Boats and/or Catalina Island at reduced prices
CSU Channel Island Scuba Club
The CSU Channel Island's Scuba Club is on the California State University Channel Island's campus to provide students with an easy way to access information about Scuba Diving as well as opportunities to participate in classes from Discover Scuba Diving, Open Water Certification, and many other advanced courses! For certified members, we will also provide affordable options to get out and experience the beautiful ocean we see near campus every day. This includes local beach dives as well as trips out to Catalina and other Channel Islands on Local Boats. You do not need to be already certified. They are simply here to allow students to experience the world of diving!