The PADI Divemaster Program is your first step in becoming a PADI professional.
You will find the program to be a rewarding and challenging experience.You will gain valuable experience that will allow you to conduct many divemaster level programs and gain the foundation needed to begin your ascent up the professional ranks.
Your goals are our focus. Period.
Whether you are taking the program for the valuable experience or as the first step in becoming an instructor, your course will be customized to your needs.
The course includes:
• Academic Knowledge Brought Up to Instructor Level
• Diving Skills Honed to Demonstration Quality
• Watermanship Skills Fine Tuned
• Dive Site Mapping
• Assisting with Students in Confined Water
• Working with Certified Divers
• Assisting with Open Water Students in Training
• Assisting with Continuing Education Students in Training
• Interning with Actual Students in Training (confined water, open water, continuing education and certified divers)
• Options to include Discover Scuba Diving Leadership certification, Digital Photography Instructor, EFR Instructor and more!
Divemaster Diver Program Prerequisites:
• Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver & PADI Rescue Diver
• 18 years old or older
• Logged proof of 40 scuba dives and 60 logged dives before certification
• Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
• Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
You are entering into a partnership between you and your instructor. As a Divemaster,you will be expected to conduct yourself as a professional. Our goal is to prepare you to be the best you can be. Malibu Divers’program is one of the best in the country. You can be sure that you will receive the best education available. We will provide you with the opportunities to assist and learn in many different circumstances. You will be entering the ranks of our Pro Team.
Welcome to the Team!