Anyone interested in becoming a CPR & First Aid Instructor or is planning on becoming a PADI Instructors needs this Course.
Why become an Instructor in EFR?
The reasons for becoming an instructor are as diverse as people who do it. Here's a few reasons why for you:
- Giving back to your local community and society as a whole. There's nothing like teaching someone who then saves a life or helps someone with emergency care.
- Experience interacting with people and see them achieve a new sense of accomplishment and confidence in emergency management and life saving skills.
- Enjoy learning new things and get better at your own level of competency every time you share what you know.
- Impact a person's life. Spending time with others, you change people's lives. They will look at the world differently through their educational journey.
- Develop a new business or side-line to supplement your income. CPR, AED and First Aid are continuously needed skills and education.
and there are many, many more.
The Emergency First Response Instructor Course will provide you with the training necessary for you to teach four courses.
- Primary Care (CPR),
- Secondary Care (First Aid),
- CPR & AED,
- Care for Children.
Are you current in CPR & First Aid training in the last 24 months? If not, I highly recommend that you also do EFR provider-level training that can be integrated into Instructor training at the same time and you will get a current EFR cert card, too.
We also will spend a time going over a marketing program for how you intend to use it. You will have the skills and know how and be ready to offer the course.
Home Study must be completed before the start of the course.