Introducing Los Angeles / Catalina Island vacation for this summer for Freedivers and SCUBA Divers that can include friends and families (divers and non-divers). Join us at Emerald Bay on the West End of Catalina Island immersed in the kelp forests and rock reefs that make California diving so distinct. This is a weekend for diving, learning new skills, and enjoying outdoor activities on Catalina Island.
$335* All-Inclusive Diving & Camping Package:
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE includes:
- Round trip ferry boat directly to Emerald Bay,
- 6 Meals,
- Shared Cabin,
- Tanks & Weights, up to 6 dives; 5 day time & 1 night dive.
- Dive spots include Doctor's Cove, Emerald Bay, Indian Rock, Milk Rock, Dawson's Reef, Wreck Dive, and more.
Yes, you can add even more dives, upgrade to boat dives, and more night dives.
+ More Additional dives: $40
+ More Night dives: $60
+ Sunday Boat dives: $50 for first one, $45 for second (or $95), $40 for third and more (or $135 total)
- Eagle Reef
- Blue Cavern - add Shark Awareness Specialty
- Bird Rock
- Ship Rock
- Parson's Landing - add Freediving training on Saturday and/or Sunday.
Yes, you can add more training and experience with a Dive Pro:
Camping fun activities include:
• Kayaking - take a Kayak and dive from it!
• Swimming, Stand-up paddle boarding
• BB Gun Shooting
• Aquarium Tours - at the Pennington Marine Center
• Campfires - it wouldn't be camping without one!
• Night Dive (certified divers)
• Assigned Cabin Housing by group or gender
• Ferry Transportation right to Emerald Bay
• All 6 Meals in Camp (Saturday - lunch & dinner, Sunday -breakfast, lunch & dinner, Monday - breakfast)
$235 All-Inclusive Non-Diver Camp Package:
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE includes round trip ferry boat to Emerald Bay, Meals, Cabin, and Camp fun activities (above). Non-divers can try scuba by adding Discover Scuba Diving partial day program (DSD) by pre-registering or at Camp.
- Add Introductory SCUBA dive $99, additional dives $40
Come over on your Private yacht for your Catalina Island trip and use the food and facilities option and/or if you want to also add the dive package. Call 310-510-4253 for mooring information. Moorings will go quickly, so it will be challenging for Memorial Weekend as this is the place to be to have a Catalina vacation.
HOW TO REGISTER: Buy Tickets thru Malibu Divers! (310) 456-2396
SCUBA RENTAL GEAR
is available for an additional charge at Emerald Bay - tanks and weights are included for this event
. Please keep in mind, there is a limited supply, so availability and fit are not guaranteed
HOUSING: All participants will be in Cabins. Upgrade to individual cabins are available and limited in number for $40 pp for weekend.
Schedule is TENTATIVELY PLANNED as follows and will be updated:
DEPARTURE: Saturday, May 27th ~ 10:00 am, arrival 11:30 am
May 27, Saturday