Open Water Plus (Upgrade)
Make the Most of Your Open Water Weekend
Malibu Divers has a unique opportunity for you to expand the potential of your course over your Open Water Weekend.
Saturday - Open Water Dives 1, 2 and 3
Sunday - Open Water Dive 4, plus 2 more dives!
Monday - Time for 3 more dives!
On Sunday you will have two dives available to you that can be used for you to continue your diving education. Malibu Divers has made available to you many options for extending your skills on your Sunday in Catalina. They will make you a better diver and further refine your abilities. Or add Monday and complete PADI Advanced.
You can add these additional PADI ratings on to your Open Water certification:
- Digital Underwater Photography / Videography, learn to capture images and video while you dive to share your adventures with others. We'll start with adding the camera during your pool weekend.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy, to fine tune the fundamental skills of streamlining, buoyancy checks, weight trim and distribution, visualization, weighting guidelines and precision flying.
- Drysuit Diver, add a drysuit to your course, if you have a tendency to get cold. Once you go dry, you'll never go back. A pool session is required and will be held during your pool weekend.
- Enriched Air Diver, to allow you to greatly and safely increase your available bottom time underwater and use of an dive computer.
- Advanced Open Water, navigation and deep dive, plus 3 more specialty dives. You can add 2 more training dives on Sunday to start on your Adventure Diver certification if you can't stay over on Monday.
- Shark Awareness Diver Specialty, you will become a champion of shark protection and take action to help the sharks!
You can stay until Monday just to dive if you do not choose to do any training. Ask about other specialties that are available for your Open Water weekend.
Why not use your time to its fullest by taking advantage of receiving additional skills on your weekend away.